Long Horn Cow Skull Skeleton Ossuary Goblet Wine Chalice Resin Body Stainless Steel by Bellaa at Foom App. MPN: 811641022487. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This fantastic goblet features two intricately detailed Long Horn Cow Skull Skeleton, with the top and bottom for a gothic look. It is made of cold
Product Description & Reviews
This fantastic goblet features two intricately detailed Long Horn Cow Skull Skeleton, with the top and bottom for a gothic look. It is made of cold cast resin and measures 7 1/4 inches tall, with a 2 3/4 inch diameter base. The stainless steel liner is easy to clean, and holds 7 fluid ounces of your favorite beverage. It makes a wonderful addition to any fantasy art collection.
Features & Highlights
- BELLAA..EVERYTHINGS WHOLESALE PRICES..!!! JUST 100% SATISFACTION ...!!!! GUARANTEED ...IF ANY ISSUES REFUND OR EXCHANGE.
- Great conversation piece and gift for holidays, birthdays, and new beginnings, collectors Choice.
- Longhorn Cow Skull wine goblets, Ossuary style drinking goblet, Exclusive sold by Albelawholesale on Amazon
- Love Cow Skull Goblets Skulls,Longhorn Cow Skull Skeleton goblets Cold Cast Resin/Stainless Steel Liner, 7 1/2 in. Tall, 2 3/4 in. Diameter Base
- This Collectibles makes a great gift for any Skull lover and adds a whimsical touch to your Decor. We have a very limited supply of these, so don't miss out
Goblets & Chalices
7 1/2 in. Tall, 2 3/4 in. Diameter Base
5 x 5 x 8.82 inches
5 x 5 x 8.8 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Bellaa, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By LSA International
mpn: G939-30-991, ean: 5012548466779,
Individually handmade and mouth blown, these LSA International glasses are designed for serving wine both informally at home and at grander occasions. An ideal gift that can equally enhance the pleasure of entertaining at home.Distinctive drink ware....
An enduring beauty by crystal designer Miroslav Havel, Lismore was first introduced to the world in 1952. Waterford reintroduced Lismore in 2002 to celebrate a reign of fifty years as one of the most popular crystal patterns in the world. Handsomely ...
By Santa Barbara Design Studio
sku: W016GLS066, mpn: GLS11-5512B, ean: 0704519065863,
The I still believe wine glass from Lolita's "Love My Wine" collection is distinctively painted to reflect its title and also includes a unique wine cooler recipe on the bottom of the stem. Every wine glass contains a different recipe and theme. Ori...
mpn: 8190E, ean: 0847509004555,
Game of Thrones Dragonclaw Goblet Replica...